Here is a list of the things that, at this time in my life, I am grateful for.
- My Savior Jesus Christ. Let face it, without him, our lives would be lonely. He wants us to be happy. And through our darkest moments he is there to comfort us. Thank you!
- My eternal family. I have without a doubt the ultimate best family. They are always there for me when I need them the most. I can always count on them to make me feel better. Plus, I love that we tease each other, it makes me stronger. Thank you!
- Sincere hugs. There is nothing better in this world then a hug that had's the sincerity behind it. And trust me I can feel the difference. Thank you!
- My job. Working with the best people in the world has been the best distraction a girl could ask for. Thank you!
- A hot shower. I know weird, right? But it's true. I was thinking that this morning when my room was super cold and I needed to get warm. Thank you!
- Sister Elaine L. Jack. I am currently reading her book 'Eye to Eye, Heart to Heart' and it truly is amazing. It is exactly what I need right now and I feel that the book is written directly for me. Thank you!
- A priesthood blessing. I love the power that comes when a priesthood holder comes to my house, places his hands on my head and gives me a blessing of comfort. I cry through the whole thing and am eternally grateful for every word that is spoken. Thank you!
- A box of tissues. Those babies have come in handy. Thank you!
- My space heater at work. My office has disconnected the heat in our building. My desk is granite. Coldstone could seriously open shop here on my desk in the winter and serve ice cream, it is that cold. Thank you!
- Prayer. I heart the fact that anytime, anywhere, I can pray to my Heavenly Father and ask for guidance, love, comfort or express my gratitude. It's such a great blessing in my life having that communication. Thank you!
I heart Thanksgiving! Thank you to everyone and everything in my life. I love you!!!