Thursday, October 6, 2011

It All Ends With a Costume

Still playing catch up.
And since most of the boys are gone for the next 2 days, I have all the time in the world!

The Harry Potter franchise ended July 15th, 2011
I can't believe it is all over!
No more books, no more movies.
The only things I get to look forward to is Pottermore
and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Florida
Let me tell you right off that I did not enjoy the last book of HP.
I found it so disappointing and I get ridiculed every time the subject comes up.
I was just let down with the ending.
7 books to lead to an ending that, in my opinion, was a little weak.
Anyways, I did however enjoy the last movie.
I cried, maybe, 3/4 of the movie.
3 tissues!
A friend sitting 3 people away from me heard me blubbering.
What can I say, it was good/touching/sad.
Thank you JK Rowling for a wonderful world that you have created for us.
It has been a real treat.

So yes, I did dress up for the last movie.
I have a friend that lives and breathes dressing up for events.
I could count on at least 1 hand how many times he has dressed up for movie premiers.
He convinced me to do it for the last movie.
I did!
I went as just a Hogwarts Student. Nothing too great.
However, I did represent Gryffindor!
Thanks Brian for lending me your tie.
The people who dressed up
Brian, Deborah, Dave & Yours Truly

Our movie group
Vanessa, Tammy, Brian, Deborah, Yours Truly, Dave, Tori, Bethany

Aren't I a natural??

This guy right here convinced me.
He is a kid/nerd at heart :)


Gratitude Rocks!!
- Conference, coloring educational pictures, fruit, birthday's for friends, knowing someone so well

1 comment: