Monday, January 23, 2012

One step at a time

Nikki and Nicole guessed it right.
Ellen had an interesting answer :)
If you haven't read hers go and read it, she cracks me up.

I went rock climbing! (Indoor)
I was a little hesitant
My family is not blessed with upper body strength
and I thought that is what you need to do this particular activity.
That is not the case. It takes a lot of core muscles.
Which I still lack but it was still do-able.
My dear friends Tyson and Scott go regularly and have their own equipment
So they invited Tori and I to go along and give it a whirl.
We got our lessons and up I went
It was so fun and surprisingly easy.
Well...some of the climbs were.
They have them scaled to experience and some were harder than others.
But it was fun and I'm glad that I can do it!
Yay for trying new things.
There are no pictures of me actually climbing but these were taken afterwards.
Trust me, I did climb.



Gratitude Rocks!!!
- Tyson for taking me to lunch & cheering me up, Grandma (happy 80th birthday), Aunt Niecy, Jenny and Danielle (that was a fun weekend), my cold (I sleep better when I am sick)

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to wish you a late Happy Birthday! love your guts! I love rock climbing I am so glad you tried it, next time you come to NM we will have to go together. Hope you had a great Birthday and that you are having a good week.

    ReplyDelete