Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lately (in photos)

I have been a little MIA on here.
Sorry folks.
I have just been having so much fun!
I decided to update you all with pictures of what I have been doing.

Biking riding with dear friends

Hanging out with these lovely ladies
Emily, Mern and Yours Truly

Making homemade mozzarella sticks

My last activity with this ward
Yes, I finally got booted from the single ward
Very sad day but I actually like my new family ward

If you have followed me on Instagram you may have seen these
I learned how to french braid

Celebrated a friends bday in stretch limo

Being hanging out with this handsome fellow

Doing this insane workout with my friend Kristen
FYI, this is kicking my butt!

More bike riding :)

Playing ridiculous kids games on Friday nights

I have been craving chocolate lately so I do what I can to conquer that craving

A birthday dinner for a friend in this beautiful setting

And last but not least, I have been scorpion hunting
My Dad would be so proud
So that is it.
Granted there are more details
and definitely some very lows lately but things are looking up.
Looking up so much that everything is falling into place so nicely.
Blessing have been pouring in and I couldn't be more grateful!

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- answered prayers, finding a treasure from Grandma Bingham, Eden Park Singles Ward, Arizona State Credit Union, free air at QT, chocolate, very understanding friends and family (I LOVE YOU ALL!!)



4 comments:

  1. Youre so SKINNY!!!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Marie. Seriously girl I hang out with you like everyday and you are SHRINKING! You look fantastic. You look amazing with a mustache BTW. :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look AMAZING!!! Glad to see you're having so much fun. I miss those fun AZ nights where the weather was great and we could just be. Let me know if you need some chocolate recipes to satisfy that craving. I've got a great peanut butter and chocolate bar that is very yummy. I eat half the pan then share the other half with Daniel and others :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And ps, love your "just spoon me" shirt on your hike. I still love mine :)

    ReplyDelete