Monday, September 24, 2012

Chicago Day 4

I leave on my new vacation tomorrow so I needed to finish this one today.
 
Our last day was spent at two museums.
The Shedd Aquarium and The Field
Which was nice since this was the day that super hot and humid.
Tori and I loved this day since we are museum junkies and loved every minute of it.
Before we went to the the Shedd we checked out the entire skyline of Chicago.
So pretty!!
The Shedd was awesome and for $8 it was cool
We didn't see everything cause it was a bit pricey and plus we wanted to spend our time at the Field but we saw a bunch of fish.
The Field was da bomb!
We were there for 3 or 4 hours and didn't see half of it.
I need to go back.
But we saw a real mummified lady, Sue the T-Rex, weird mammals, early American artifacts, and we "shrank" down to the size of a bug and roamed around underground.
 





They had an exhibit at the aquarium featuring jellyfish but that was more and this was all we saw.

Smiling Fish

We weren't sure if this frog was alive cause it was so pretty and still, but we saw it breathing


This "Sue"
She is the most completed T-Rex at 90%
She was AWESOME!

Giant totem poles

Tori was in her element in the dinosaur exhibit


The 2 signs that are featured in this picture we couldn't take pictures of but they were pretty cool.


Waiting for our plane watching 'Adventures in Babysitting'

My pano of the skyline

I loved this trip!
I got to spend it with some amazing people and experience new things.
I recommend everyone to go.
So much history and beauty, it was lovely.
 
 
Gratitude Rocks!!!
 - Elder Bednar, my many "ah-ha" moments the night he spoke to us, hot dogs, disney songs, that some friends finally got the experience of NYC.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete