Monday, October 4, 2010

I am done...

with this HEAT!!!
It is bloody October! It should be at least in the 90s but NO. I still have to endure the triple digits. I love the summers here but I can always tell when I am sick of it. I want to open my windows at night. I want to turn off my A/C and save some money. I want to lay in my backyard and enjoy the cooler weather. Hopefully soon. Real soon before I go more insane. In the hopes of cooler weather here is a weekend I had this summer to escape the heat. I went to Eagar, AZ. A town that I thought I would never love, but at that moment I loved every minute of it. My friend Lindsay has a friend that lives there and he invited her to come play and she invited me and of course I jumped at the opportunity. A chance to wear a sweater, hell ya! Here are pictures from that weekend in July.
We went to the water tower and had to get there by climbing a fence.
I don't do that since the last time I climbed a fence I sliced my hand.
Luckily there was a huge gap between the ground and the fence.
Lindz and I That's right shooting was part of the plan. I hate guns with a passion but every time I shoot one I always hit the target. Impressive? 'Ello Beautiful Country! Crawdads that the family caught. I love holding creeping and crawling things. It's a little twisted joy that I get. Andy, Yours Truly, Lindz
Scary huh?
I think so. But first shot and I slaughtered that glass bottle. Boo Ya!
The Hat!
The only hat that I have ever found that looks somewhat decent on me.
Granted, my hair has to look a certain way, but I love it!
I miss that cool weekend. I want to experience that nice weather on my face here at home. Please come our way soon. Thank you oh so much Weatherman.
Gratitude Rocks!!
-Discovering a French Toast that I actually enjoy eating.
- Finished birthday projects
- Rubbing Nicole's belly
- Conference weekend
- My "a-ha" moment

1 comment:

  1. Sarah I absolutely love you. You always make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete