Monday, October 18, 2010

Smiling A Lot Lately :)

Life is FAN-TAB-U-LOUS!!
I just wanted to share that.
Yours Truly, Brian, Dave & Courtney
Celebrating at Benihana's for Dave's birthday
Little plug; Benihana's gives you $30 gift card to use during your birthday month!
Holla! I can't wait for January, so sign up.
Speaking of Dave's birthday,
I wanted to give my best friend the best birthday gift.
He and I share a love for the TV show "Friends"
We quote it to each other ALL the time.
So I made a collage of the best quotes,
took a picture of the six cast members
and my dear friend Holly photoshopped our heads into the picture.
I loved it!
He loved it!
It was pure awesomeness!!
Remember me sharing my little joy of creepy crawling things?
We had this cute little guest at work.
I named him "Cheeto" for the time being.
I couldn't get enough of him.
Gratitude Rocks!!!
-Boys making me 2 meals in one day, singing, teaching people how to play a simple card game that they just couldn't grasp (so funny btw), chatting with madre about our weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment