Friday, January 14, 2011

Days 9-15

This week has been full of gross things
and super fun things!!
Day 9
Kiss the ground
Ew!!!!!!
Day 10
Shot of wheat grass
Ew!
Day 11
Conduct the music in Sacrament
I had a ton of fun with this one!
I got to observe a lot of peeps. Day 12
Do a puzzle all by myself
I started this a couple of days ago
but once I finished that was my new thing that day
Day 13
Try Thai Food
Super good!
Day 14
Learn to tie a tie
On me and someone else
Finally I can dress the many men that come into my life
Day 15
Drive with my feet
Just so you all know I was in a deserted parking lot
and I laughed so much
The picture was taken by a camera phone while busting.
15 days to go!
Gratitude Rocks!!!
- Temples, Old black & white movies, oranges, finding a new song that you just can't get enough of, new haircut

2 comments:

  1. k you are TOO darling. these ideas seem so spunky, spontaneous and fun!! i just love what you're doing!! and how are you coming up with all these ideas??? they're so creative...
    p.s. love you!!! (of course!!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are the cutest thing ever! I'm glad you're having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete