Monday, February 21, 2011

Smarties may be smart but they aren't funny

So it's been awhile.
Things have happened.
And things have not happened.
But I won't bore you with those sad details.
Let move on to the happiness.
I got a new phone.
I know this shouldn't qualify as making me happy
but it does.
I think the real joy is finally deciding which phone to get.
Droid vs iPhone
This small action took a lot out of me
I read tons of articles
Talk to a dozen people
Weighing my options
Seriously people you have no idea.
I don't weigh my options.
EVER!
My furniture: I sat in it, loved it, SOLD!
Didn't look for anything else.
My home: Looked at the first house, loved it, SOLD!
Never looked at anything else.
Who does that when you are house shopping?!
Me, I tell you, ME!!
So you can imagine the foreign territory I was treading in purchasing something that would determine how I was going to call or text you.
It was ridiculous.
Decision made
Introducing my new phone
The Droid X AKA Hooker
So getting the new phone required me getting photos off my old phone
I went down memory lane
and found this beauty
I went through a phase of always eating Smarties
I couldn't get enough.
One day I came back from lunch and found this on my desk
My Smarties decided to drop the smart act and be funny.
Success?
Maybe.
At first I was offended but when I found out who did it,
I chuckled.
You gotta love the boss that I work for. How inappropriate but hilarious!
Nicole made me Aunt Sarah
Oliver J Gillman was born 2/1/2011
Read her story here. He is the most adorable kid.
I honestly can't get enough.
My favorite thing; his lips.
I am in love with this kid's lips.
He has been down some rough roads but are turning into smooth trails.
Love you Ollie!
Look at those lips.
Gratitude Rocks!!
-Ollie, Nicole & Brady for the amazing parents that they are, the amazing compliments after singing for stake conference, the search for my "happily ever after." (read Pres. Uchtdorf conference talk to the Young Women from April 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment