Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 Day Challenge

I've lost all gumption to blog.
Maybe it's because I have nothing to share.
Also because I need to get pictures from a friend of the things I have been doing.
It's just gone I tell you!
So I feel in order to get back in the groove,
I'm going to do this 30 day challenge.
As a result of blog stalking I found this on a friends blog that she doesn't know I read.
Should be fun & a challenge.
Day 01 - A recent picture of you & 15 interesting facts about yourself
Day 02 - A picture of something you can't live without
Day 03 - A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 04 - List 15 songs that represent your life's soundtrack
Day 05 - A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 06 - A hobby you have
Day 07 - A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 08 - Short term goals for this month and why
Day 09 - Something/someone you're proud of
Day 10 - A story about a past relationship
Day 11 - A picture of something you dislike
Day 12 - A picture of your room & don't chest by cleaning it. Share a secret
Day 13 - Write a letter telling someone something you could never tell them
Day 14 - A picture of something you ate and 10 confessions
Day 15 - Put your iPod on shuffle & share the first 10 songs that play
Day 16 - Something you could live without
Day 17 - Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18 - Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19 - Nicknames you have & how or why you have them
Day 20 - If you had 3 wishes, what would they be
Day 21 - Share a picture from your day
Day 22 - What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23 - what is something you crave
Day 24 - Share a story about your past that you are ashamed of
Day 25 - What I would find in your bag
Day 26 - Places you want to visit before you die
Day 27 - Why are you doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then
Day 29 - In this past month, what have you learned
Day 30 - A picture of you today & 20 goals you want to accomplish
 

1 comment:

  1. Now I know! JK :) If you're talking about me LOL :) I'm glad you're doing it nontheless! My blog has been really boring lately!

    ReplyDelete