Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Idea of Camping

I have this adorable, beautiful and generous friend named Christi.
Her family has a "cabin" in Payson.
This "cabin" is freakin' amazing!!
You can play 'Sardines' for hours and never find the person.
So frustrating btw.
It contains my dream kitchen, many many rooms,
a master closet that I swear is the size of my living room.
And ... I am going to say it, every shower is a sex shower.
Let's just leave it at that.
Gorgeous home. Period.
Christie had invited a bunch of us up for the weekend in April.
We BBQ'd, played games, watched movies in the theatre room,
and just enjoyed each other's company. 

I didn't get any pics of the house but this is ONE of the living rooms

Playing with the Wii

We woke up to this beautiful sight. Snow, first in Arizona and second in April!
 While shopping for our food, someone thought it would be fun to buy stuff for facials.
Clearly we had some fun with the product.
I am not vain. I promise.

Striking our yoga poses
 We got to up again in June. This time some other friends got to come with.
We took advantage of the warm weather this time and played outside.
I didn't get the memo of tennis so I got to watch and ref.
I actually had fun giving the calls. Aw, the power.
Official ref of the tennis match

Enjoying the accommodations of the country club

The Gang (Christi is the girl sitting on the ground)

Thank you Christi for letting us play at your family's second home.
Can't wait for us to do it again.

Gratitude Rocks!!
- not having Facebook so that I can't get addicted to Pintrest, Psych (Ellen will be so proud), Stacey for coming to the temple with me 

1 comment:

  1. I didn't see these pictures when I came into KS! It looks like you had a lot of fun! I'm glad you are doing so many fun things! You should keep posting all your fun adventures you've been going on! I love when you post! Oh and I'm kind of sad that you stopped your 30 day posts but oh well I'm over it! I'm just glad you posted again! Love you sarah!

    ReplyDelete