Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Howdy, Howdy, Howdy!

I am hoping that Nicole read that title in the voice that I typed it in.

Well, here I am. Sarah Buckley in my true form. Deciding to try out my own blog and seeing where it takes me and where I take it. You would think that since I am starting this, that there must be something happening that is worth sharing. Like dating someone special, going to exotic places, getting a new a throw pillow, but alas no, it's just me. But hey, when I get that new throw pillow I will for sure let all of you know.

I am starting a blog for many reasons.

1) I got rid of Facebook. It was time. I got so addicted to it that I gave myself an intervention. No letters were written but needless to say I gave myself a good talking to. I am very convincing to myself. Thanks self. 2) My family has no ways of keeping tabs on me. No Facebook, remember. I know I lead an elaborating life (haha!!) so keeping this updated with various thoughts and happenings might be good for them. 3) Friends have encouraged me to write about things that might interest other people. Like going out to restaurants, watching movies, etc. Might be fun, as long as the budget, as well as my waist line, hold out. I would like to say that I plan on posting everyday, I mean I did laugh at elaborating, so my goal is once a week. If something comes up, I will for sure blog about it. So let's see, hopefully this will entertain you.
Gratitude Rocks!
Help from Holls Balls, water, sunshine, discounts, Madre and all her awesomeness,
becoming an Aunt!

5 comments:

  1. Seriously just love this! You are sooo adorable sarah! I am super excited to read your adventures! Keep posting please!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I cant wait to read more!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Another blog for me to read. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hoot and hollar-i'm excited! glad i have a new way of keeping tabs on my favorite cous! (ummm..."becoming an aunt"??????? NICOLE! YOU GOT SOME 'SPLANIN' TO DO!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting. Now I won't be surprised to find out that you went to Hawaii two weeks after you return home. :)

    ReplyDelete