Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Different?

I skipped this one by accident
but now I am thinking I don't even want to do it.
I don't really know what makes me different from everyone else.
I feel that I can blend in so well that I can easily be forgotten.
I don't ever expect to be remembered after first meeting me.
I can be adventurous, spontaneous, friendly, funny.
But so can every other person. 
Nothing makes me different.
And after thinking about it more and more
I am content to be just me.
I am a phenomenal person and I am ok with that ;)
Maybe that is what makes me different.
I am happy with the way I am.
I am not saying that a lot of people aren't happy with themselves
but how many voice it.
If you are happy with you, voice out loud!

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- satisfying my Red Lobster craving, not ruining Rice Krispie Treats (I don't know how it happens but they never turn out when I make them), my music knowledge


No comments:

Post a Comment