Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Photography/Travel for a Day

In deciding who I wanted to switch lives with for a day
I contemplated many things.
First, I would love to be in someone shoes
but who in there right mind would want to be in mine?
I would probably be the last of a long long line of people
on someones list.
Second, who would I pick.
There ares so many interesting people out there
that it would be difficult to choose.
I thought of a friend of my mine that seems to have all the boys pining over her.
This girl gets flowers from all sort of boys that want to swoon her.
Every time I am at her house she has a new bouquet on the table.
I am a little jealous, I admit.
But I was pa-roozing through the blog world this morning
and it hit me like a ton of bricks.
I would want to be Wendy of bluelilyphotography for many reasons
1) She has beautiful red hair that I have always wanted
2) She is married to her best friend
3) She has 2 adorable kids that are btw adopted
4) She takes the most beautiful pictures I have seen
5) She travels the world doing what she loves with 3 of her favorite people
Can life get any better than that?
I conclude that it can not.
Yes, I would love to be Wendy for a day.
What an adventure!

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- a car that runs, not being in love with knick-knacks, a mom that is gracious enough to let me and my friends borrow her car for the weekend, my testimony of the true gospel of Jesus Christ (someday I will share it with you)


No comments:

Post a Comment