Thursday, June 9, 2011

Let's fill the void already!

I hate when I have cravings.
It seems that when I get a craving nothing can seem to stop it until I remedy the problem
and when I want to remedy that said problem no one wants to come with me.
Currently my craving is Red Lobster
We are now entering the 3rd week of this craving.
But I do have one craving that never seems to go away.
I crave someone to hold me.
And by someone I mean someone that is of the male gender
and desires to just hold me.
Wrap me in his arms and protect me.
I know, I am such a sap but it is something that I long/crave for.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- peer pressure (i know weird but when I am pressured to do something and I overcome that "peer" it makes me proud of myself), temples, my bishopric's wives (amazing women)

1 comment:

  1. I hope you eat yummy yummy food and think of me. I love Red Lobster.

    And I know I'm the wrong gender and everything, but I'll hold you.

    ReplyDelete