Thursday, June 23, 2011

I know, I know!

I know I have been slacking.
I lost my groove
Maybe it's because I got bored with this
or maybe it's because I didn't want to do this particular day
I am supposed to share a story from my past that I am ashamed of
The thing is, I can't decide on a story
I am sure my mom can name a bunch of things that I did as a kid that are a little shameful
But I think I will share this story.
Nicole and I were hanging out in the living room
Doing what I really can't remember
Probably either picking out a movie, playing a game,
doing our own thing or just trying to get on each other's nerves
We were kids and that is what you do when you are juvenile
Either way I got upset with her and I kicked the cupboard of the built-in entertainment center
I kicked it so hard that I broke it in
Do this day you can see where my little temper got away from me.
I am sorry mom
I am sorry that I ruined your cupboard
I am sorry that I got angry with Nicole
I am sorry Nicole for being upset at something that probably wasn't worth getting upset about.
I have learned to control myself and hopefully no other cupboards will be hurt by me.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- forgiveness, bosses that let me watch Ollie during work at work, being honest with a best friend, laws of the road 

No comments:

Post a Comment