Wednesday, November 23, 2011

"I'll be there for you"

Post 1 of 3
I'm going to try to make these short & sweet

So awhile ago I got this grand idea to have a party be entirely around one of my favorite TV shows...Friends
I actually have a couple of friends that love the show too
So I thought it would be a great way to spend a Saturday night
We had the Joey special which is 2 pizzas
We had hot chocolate in our giant mugs
We watch a couple of episodes and played "Friends" Scene It
Boys Vs Girls and you will have to scroll down to see who won
the Gellar Cup.
That's right, there was even a Gellar Cup that went to the winners
For those who don't what that is, there is a great picture of it
It was a great night filled with laughter and friends
Thanks for all who came, it was a blast

Donning my "Friends" t-shirt and giant mug



The boys won!!
Tyson, Ryan, Brian, Dave and Jakeb
This is them holding the Gellar Cup

The Gellar Cup is a troll doll "nailed" to a 2x4

Watching the best show ever!

Yours Truly, Mern and Lexie

Even the Gillman's came
Everyone loved Ollie

These are the die hard fans - minus Nicole. She already left
Natalie, Jen, Ryan, Brian, Yours Truly and Dave
Gratitude Rocks!!!
- lunch, the creators of "Friends", Arizona winters, a clean car, utensils

1 comment:

  1. Hey cute lady! word on the street is Gma sent you home with a blanket for me?? i switched phones and lost your number...will u txt ke sometime and let me know when i can swing by and get it from you? Thanks cous! love you! 4802135160

    ReplyDelete