Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Puerto Penasco

Post 2 of 3

My friend Troy had some amazing connections for a cheap place in Rocky Point
So I went through the whole process of getting a passport card
so I could go with all my friends.
And after a lot of easing my mom that things were going to be ok
we were off to Mexico.
We stayed at a resort on the beach in a huge condo.
I should have gotten pictures of the inside cause it was gorgeous
We went shopping in downtown,
ate some delicious authentic food,
hung out on the beach,
some went skinny dipping
(at night and I was not one of them),
and had some great conversations.
Super fun trip but I was glad to be back in my home country.
You can definitely tell the difference.
Shopping in downtown


Dave and I

The gang
Ashley, Mern, Troy, Kristen, Yours Truly, Dave and Lexie

Lexie and I weren't looking where everyone else was


Mariachi band
The guy in the middle was so gorgeous
I couldn't stop staring

Our resort


Beautiful sunset

Our last picture before heading home
Dave made this collage for us
Thanks Troy for hooking us up with a great weekend!

Gratitude Rocks!!
- USA, sand, ocean, chips and salsa, having connections, a friend willing to help me out

No comments:

Post a Comment