Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Vegas. Again!

Post 3 of 3

Las Vegas again was on the agenda.
This time around it was a lot more fun
All it consisted of was delicious food and a show
My kind of trip, especially to a place that I really could care less about.
We were there celebrating Dave's birthday.
He had never seen Lion King and since it was closing this year,
he wanted to see it before it left Vegas.
The show was amazing, as it always is.
However, they did leave out some scenes and cut my favorite short.
Oh well, everyone else that hadn't seen it loved it and it brought back memories of my first time seeing it. So much fun!
Tori, Dave, Yours Truly and Brian
We are in the garden at the Bellagio
We had just arrived

Our desserts from the Buffet @ the Bellagio

Dave captured how we felt after eating
Crazy full but completely satisfied

We met up with Brian's friend Steve-O

Captured perfectly

Clearly I didn't get the black and white memo
Also in my opinion...Dave went a bit too far


Dapper Men

We stopped at the dam on the way home

Tori, Yours Truly and Brian



Happy Birthday Dave!
I hope you enjoyed every day that we celebrated your birth
We also did a movie, dinner (twice) and a huge big breakfast
Love you Bud!

Gratitude Rocks!!
- Green mix burros, cute old ladies that I wish I could take home with me, toilets, hot chocolate, being all caught up with my adventures (holla)

No comments:

Post a Comment