Friday, May 27, 2011

"Hooker" can go

I could actually live without a lot of things.
I could live without walking into someone smoking.
I could live without horrible drivers on the road.
I could live without people that smell bad.
I could live without our blazing summer heat.
But I think what this is actually asking me to do is
live without something that I already do.
Well racking the brain to think of a thing that I could live without
 if I was to enter a desolate place is pretty hard.
But if I had to pick one thing it would be....
my phone.
Sometimes I am so tempted to just leave it home and not even check it.
Seriously when did we all become so dependant on our phones?
We survived in the 80's without them on our hips/purse.
What changed?
Yes, I could live without "Hooker" aka my phone.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- comments about being twins with Lady Gaga (seriously made my night last night), learning that I am perfectly happy with my current state, my calling in church


1 comment:

  1. Ha ha I love that you named your phone Hooker! The Sting! I watched that movie a few days ago and was remembering how you always have liked that name and movie of course! You make me happy! I agree with you on the phone thing too. I wish we didn't rely on them so much.

    ReplyDelete