Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Can I be proud of this?

I know this may be strange but I am proud what I did
in the video below.
I don't like performing when the focus is on me.
I will sing in a choir, do a play, even sing in a small group
but when it comes to a very very small number on the stage I freak out
Especially when I am not that confident in the performance.
I was asked to do join in on a talent for our ward talent show.
The song was too high, the lyrics were a bit too close to home
and there were only 3 of us on stage.
I had a little anxiety attack before hand.
I was a complete mess.
I did it though and am proud I did and overcame a fear.
Everybody loved it and said it was their favorite.
A little boost of confidence goes a long way.
Whether I do it again...that is a mystery.
But still proud.
Now for your amusement.

Gratitude Rocks!!!!
- Lexie for capturing this moment, Visiting Teaching, a book I am looking forward to learn and grow from (more on that when I am done)

No comments:

Post a Comment