Monday, May 23, 2011

Shhh...Until Now

I don't have secrets.
I think everything that I have done or thought has been shared one way or another.
I don't even have a secret talent.
I am a pretty boring person and lead a boring life.
I have been reading a friends blog and he tells stories from his past of things that he has done.
I am in love with his stories and am jealous that his days are filled with adventures.
I guess from typing this and reminiscing of his blog
I secretly wish I could tell stories and remember things the way he does.
I know keeping a journal helps, something I need to work on.
Also what else helps is doing things that make for a great, interesting life.
I need to start.

On to a picture of my bedroom
It's not cleaned, obviously
I just got back from camping and am too tired to clean/unpack.
I hate to admit it but it most likely will be there for another day or so.
I'm Sarah and I'm disgusting.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- storytellers, a clean room, catching up with the blog, a great view on the rim, indoor plumbing

No comments:

Post a Comment