Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Confessions of Yours Truly

Here's is breakfast this morning
I love Chobani
My favorite greek yogurt to date
Don't get the vanilla, yucky

10 Confessions

- I confess that I really don't know what is going on in the world.
- I confess that when I get married, I don't want to lose my name. I love my name and don't want to change it or add anything to it. I am not a feminist, just like my name
- I confess that I'm not really happy with my job
- I confess that I hate to lose at card games. Board games no problem.
- I confess that getting a divorce is inevitable
- I confess that my last kiss was a ncmo (non committal make out)
- I confess that I am happiest when I am with my family (even though mom won't believe it, it's true, I don't need to be anybody but me)
- I confess that I want 5 homes spread throughout the world
- I confess that I wish my life was a musical
- I confess that this 30 day challenge is making me very vulnerable

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- sunshine, 10 cents off gasoline, music in the morning, decisions, knowing right from wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment