Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Life's Soundtrack

I thought that this one would be hard.
I could only think of 3 songs.
Then I went through my playlist, then had to narrow it down to 15

1) Walking on Sunshine - Katrina & The Waves
Anytime I took a quiz to know what your theme song is, this always came up.

2) Sara(h) - Starship
Do I need to explain this?
It's my ringtone ;)

3) Somebody To Love - Queen
I should have this playing out loud everywhere I walk.

4) Imagine - John Lennon
This song was playing in the car of my earliest memory

5) Don't Worry 'Bout A Thing - SheDaisy
I try not to

6) Because I Have Been Given Much - Hymn
This is my favorite hymn and I try my hardest to be grateful for all that I have been blessed with

7) I'll Be There For You - The Rembrandts
Not only am I loyal but this song is the theme to The. Best. TV. Show.

8) Smile - Charlie Chaplin
I love this song and hope that my smile brightens people's day

9) Today My Life Begins - Bruno Mars
A friend gave me this song and anytime I am down I play this and it lifts my spirits

10) Lazy Song - Bruno Mars
Sometimes all I want to do is be lazy and not do a thing
Sometimes I accomplish that goal.

11) Only The Strong Survive - Elvis Presley
Amen. Amen!!

12) Good Life - OneRepublic
Two lines from this song are on my blog header.

13) Here Comes The Sun - The Beatles
Again, another song that brings me out of the dumps
I didn't think I was always in the dumps but apparently I am.

14) A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella
I have had plenty of dreams in my life, crazy and wonderful, that I would love to come true.
Someday. Someday.

15) I Enjoy Being A Girl - Flower Drum Song
As hard as it is sometimes, I really do enjoy it.
Plus I have all of my 'bring me out of the slum songs'

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- a mouth full of teeth, DVR, faith, a good story that had me rolling


No comments:

Post a Comment