Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh the places I've been

I have been to a lot of places.
Well maybe not a lot but some really fun places.
I have only the left the country twice and it was only to Canada and Mexico.
Someday I will visit the rest of the world.
But I will share two of my favorites.
Hawaii and NYC

Hawaii was Ah-Mazing!
If I could bring my family, friends and job there it would be the best place to live
The people are so friendly
The weather is so crisp and clean
The view is amazing from any direction
It clearly is paradise

I know I am not in the picture below but I was there.
Such a beautiful city
I felt at home there and have such a desire to go back.
Gratitude Rocks!!!
- a camera to capture moments, airplanes to get me to these places, money to afford to go back

No comments:

Post a Comment