Thursday, May 5, 2011

Interesting Facts...

Day 1
A latest photo of me
This is from Easter at a friends family gathering
All I need now is my duck
15 Interesting Facts of Yours Truly
1) I can probably only count on 2 hands how many books I have read as an adult.
2) I fear the dentist. I can't help it, I cry during cleanings
3) I have a had a total of 3 jobs
4) I am not homophobic but I am homophobic when my straight friends act homosexual
5) I am learning to love the outdoors & getting dirty
6) I am having the hardest time sleeping through the night right now
7) I used to hate texting. Now I am completely in love with it. Granted it helps to enjoy who I am texting
8) I love to shop for greeting cards. I could pa-rooze through all of them & never get bored
9) I am becoming somewhat of a germ-a-phob. Kinda scary
10) I would rather hang out with the guys (still love you, girlfriends)
11) I cry at everything! I blame the Bingham gene
12) Team Droid!!!
13) I hate, nay, despise crafts
14) I get super sad when I leave food places. Why couldn't I just remember to grab it?
15) I love that I can fit into medium shirts now. (yes, I kinda wanted to brag)

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- Kara for the loan of her memory foam, Jakeb for his amazing hugs, easy access to my scriptures on my phone, Netflix

1 comment:

  1. I can attest to #2! Haha. Love ya big baby! (but who gave you the vaium hookup...that's right! right here, sista!)

    ReplyDelete