Monday, May 9, 2011

Habits

Are habits really that bad?
I don't think so.
If you think about it they are only annoying to those surrounding you.
And you don't even notice any of your annoying/bad habits
unless someone tells/complains to you.
So I have been racking my brain to try to think of something.
The only thing that came to mind is that
I have a habit of never finishing books that I start to read.
In fact I am going through them in my head and I am already up to 10 books.
There are plenty more I'm sure.
My teacher mother with emphasis on reading is probably thinking this is not my child.
So if you have a book that you want me to read make sure it comes in movie form.
(hehehe)


Gratitude Rocks!!!
- Spending a lazy Sunday with mom, comfort food, Dropbox, a fun new musical, Nicole Buckley Gillman (Happy Birthday lil sis!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment