Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Goals or Chores

I am not a fan of goals.
To me they are more like chores that you need to accomplish but don't want to do
I know there are goals out there that people do want to see through
I just have never come to find any that are realistic.
So my "goals" for the rest of the month are as follows;
- Make cookies. It's been a while since I baked
- Get better sleep.
 - Grocery shopping. I HATE this chore, if I can pay someone to do this I would.
 - Survive a camping trip. I am camper that does one night. This one will be 2 nights.
 - Finish movies that have been on my DVR since last April.
- Get to the temple.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- Oliver J Gillman, subtitles (so that I can attempt to sing the right words to a musical), soap, gorgeous weather that we had today 

No comments:

Post a Comment