Friday, May 6, 2011

If these weren't in my life...

...I don't know what I would do.
First let's chat about these two women that are with me in the photo below.
One, my sister Nicole,
We are as different as night and day
But I love her with all my heart.
Her birthday is coming up and she is having her first Mother's Day
May is this girls month
She is so smart, talented, and her laugh is so contagious
She, as well as her husband Brady, have given me the cutest nephew
This girl is naturally beautiful and I am in love with her dark features
I love you Buckley!
Second, my Madre
My mom is without a doubt the best!
She raised us all by herself and I know she will be forever blessed for her patience, courage, and will power to do what she has done for Nicole and I.
She and I are so similar it's sometimes scary.
We look like each other as well as think like each other
It comes in handy but sometimes it can bite us and we start to argue
She is my best friend!
I love you Mom!
Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!


Also I can't live with out movies
Movies describe me
People know me as the girl that loves movies
Who would I become with out them?
Probably someone normal
But that seems boring
I watch movies constantly
At work, home, heck I even have them on my phone
Last time I counted I own almost 400
The crazy thing is that that number will continue to grow
Happy thought in deed!
Just so you all know,
My favorite movie...
The Sting
Watch it! You will love it!

*Little disclaimer
Since I don't have a computer at home my days are business days
No updates on the weekend

Gratitude Rocks!!
- Goldfish crackers, updates on a friends love life (i live vicariously through them), Burger House burritos, warm weather, loans that are paid for

1 comment:

  1. ok, you knew you would make be do it. here i sit 1:00 in the morning and crying. I love you Sarah you are the best, and your right we are to much alike. I never would have guessed is would be your post. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete