Thursday, May 26, 2011

iPod Shuffle

My iPod was already on shuffle
So I will just start where I left off
I will be surprised to see if you all know most of them

1) Ours To Keep - Kina Grannis

2) Mama's Song - Carrie Underwood

3) After Afterall - William Fitzsimmons

4) My Hometown - Bruce Springsteen

5) Misery - Maroon 5

6) N.Y.C. - Kevin Rudolf (feat. Nas)

7) Alone - Heart

8) Crack The Shutters - Snow Patrol

9) Last Request - Paolo Nutini

10) In Love With a Girl - Gavin DeGraw

That actually isn't too bad a list
Shows that I listen to mainstream music as well as indie

Hey Peeps, the video is up and you can either scroll down to watch it or go here

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- a delicious homemade smoothie, being served by guests in my own home :), my thoughts, remembering something that I need to do

No comments:

Post a Comment