Monday, May 23, 2011

Relationships...*eye roll

I have not had a lot of relationships.
So picking one to share isn't hard
what is hard is deciding on which one I want the blog world to know.
I think I have decided on the one that is a little embarrassing and my first.
It happened my sophomore year in high school.
Notes were passed telling of how much we liked each other.
Ah, the days before texting.
I don't even remember how we started dating but we did.
I was a young girl giddy with excitement that a boy actually liked me.
I didn't care that I was dating him behind my mom's back.
She eventually found out since his mom worked at my mom's school.
Lesson learned that you can't hide anything when you live in a small town and everyone in the school system knows everything about everyone else.
We dated for a month before he moved on to another girl.
I was bummed but in the end I am ok with it.
He wasn't LDS and he was... 
GAY.
Yes, that's right!
My first boyfriend is gay.
My first kiss was from a gay guy.
He hadn't come out in high school but since the small town is a little harsh
he used me as well as other girls to cover up his sexuality.
I was naive.
I was liking the attention.
I have no gay-dar.
It happened to me and has actually happened twice since.
It's is pathetic I know.
Luckily the other two, I was dating but had crushes on.
Maybe I should change my type of men that I am attracted to.
I need to find a mountain man with an ax sexy.
Eww, I...I'll work on it.

Gratitude Rocks!!!
- camping, great friends, ward conference, neck ties, getting lost and then finding our destination (yes I am grateful for getting lost, some of the best memories) 

No comments:

Post a Comment